Saturday 23 Mar, 2019
Dr Zigs Sensory Play Bubble Kit
Including VAT at 20%
This Sensory Play Bubble Kit was designed for children on the autism spectrum and others who value the multi-sensory stimulation from bubble play.
Want to know how to make sensory bubbles? Here’s how:
- First connected the rope to the wands and hold one in each hand.
- Then dip the rope into the bubble mixture and let it get thoroughly soaked.
- Lift the rope out of the mixture and let the excess drips fall off.
- Raise the wands high to let the breeze blow through the rope to create lots of giant bubbles.
- Use the single loop rope to make one jumbo sensory bubble or the rope with the multiple loops to make lots of giant bubbles all at the same time.
- Use the hand wands to blow and catch bubbles.
- Dip the foamer into the mixture and blow through it to make masses of foam.
The kit contains:
- Two giant wands – 40 cm / 16 inches long
- Rope for producing jumbo bubbles
- Rope for producing giant bubbles
- Rope for producing large bubbles
- Two hand wands
- 3 x 100 ml of 5X concentrate scented and coloured bubble mixture (red – red fruits, blue – fresh mountain air and yellow – vibrant citrus)
- Sensory booklet
Suitable for children aged 3 to adult