Sunday 20 Jan, 2019
Dr Zigs My First Giant Bubble Kit
Including VAT at 20%
This bubble kit is an ideal starter set for producing giant sensory bubbles. The wands are short enough for younger children to handle easily.
The bubble mix is prepared by mix one part of the concentrate to ten parts of water.
Want to know how to make giant bubbles? How’s how:
- First connected the rope to the wands and hold one in each hand.
- Then dip the rope into the bubble mixture and let it get thoroughly soaked.
- Lift the rope out of the mixture and let the excess drips fall off.
- Raise the wands high to let the breeze blow through the rope to create lots of giant bubbles.
Chase the giant bubbles, try to catch them, pop them - do it all over again and again.
The kit contains:
- 100 ml of 10X supper concentrated giant bubble mixture (makes more than 1000 bubbles)
- Giant bubble rope
- Two 25 cm (10 inches) bubble wands suitable for younger children
Suitable for children aged 3 to adult