The Kidz-up-North exhibition takes place this year on November 20th at EventCity, Manchester and Excitim will be there on stand B7.
If you have never been before then perhaps you should pop along. Kidz-up-North is one of the largest exhibitions dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and special needs, their families and the professionals who work with them. It’s free entry and free parking.
Last year we decided to get involved and exhibited there for the first time. It was was manic, we were rushed off our feet, from doors open at 9:30 until 4:30 when the show closed.
Excitim at Kidz-up-North
This year we are planning to take along our:
- newest switch adapted, sensory and tech toys
- Despicable Me Minions Stuart and Dave
- Toys with apps both Toy-Fi Teddy and Twilight Turtle Tunes
- Sensory Light and Sound toys
- some old favourites such as the Freddie Fish bubble machine.
- iPad accessories and switches set up for switch access to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
A big hit last year were simple colour changing pyramid lights – they were so popular we ran out before lunch. This year we will take a lot more with us to avoid any disappointments.
The prize draw was very popular. Lots of people signed-up for a chance to win Monty the Dog and a switch. Everyone couldn’t help but smile when they heard his party piece – he sang ‘Jingle Bells’ – perfect; after all it was nearly Christmas. Martin Robinson from Shaw was the lucky winner.
Contact us if you would like us to send you a FREE ticket. Then make a bee-line to visit Excitim at Kidz-up-North on stand B7 to check out special needs toys.